Webapp.io has been working on exciting new features for all of you! It's time we loop you in on the insider news, for the month of February 2022.
Over the past few months, webapp.io has been working on exciting new features for all of you! It's time we loop you in on the insider news👀 The team is beyond excited to share the latest updates with you.. Let us kick off 2022 the webapp.io way:
New to webapp.io
- Introducing our status badge editor, which allows edits to be made so the user can filter runners by regex or limit the number of runner statuses shown.
- New settings tab in the PR template builder that allows you to use pull request comment (instead of the pull request description) for PR templates.
Improved user experiences
- Improved the Cypress plugin experience, giving you the access to link cypress results directly in your PR.
- Revamped the page performance and per page performance widgets.
- Improved cacher resulting in an increase in performance times.
- Stability improvements to notifier service.
- Fixed various bugs with members settings, allowing users to create their own roles.
- Fixed site performance widget.
- Fixed API to make sure it does not run out of connections.
- Fixed stability problems with staging runner saveAndExit.