Watch the full session below on-demand:
0:00 Intro the presenters
0:50 DevOps: what is it?
2:11 When as a startup should you care about DevOps?
3:55 Common pitfalls
5:18 DevOps Implementation Timeline
8:20 Start of End to end testing demo with Reflect.run and webapp.io
22:10 Q&A period starts
22:15 Q1: what's the difference between webapp.io and other CI alternatives such as GitHub actions and CircleCI?
25:17 Q2: Does this (reflect.run) replace unit tests?
28:42 Q3: How long does this webapp.io environment stay up and is it overwritten by the next pipeline run?
30:34 Q4: Does this (webapp.io) work with Kubernetes as well?
32:08 Q5: How do your customers bake Reflect tests into their CI in a microservice architecture?
About this event: Colin Chartier (CEO and cofounder of webapp.io) and Todd McNeal (Co-founder of Reflect.run) join forces to share more about what they've learned about DevOps in their over 25 combined years of experiences as developers and engineering leaders.
1. What is DevOps?
2. When should you care about DevOps? Common pitfalls?
3. End to End testing product demo with Reflect.run and webapp.io
4. Q&A period
To learn more:
1. Try webapp.io for GitHub, BitBucket or GitLab here: https://webapp.io/login
2. Try Reflect.run for free: Reflect.run
3. Check out the docs:
4. Watch other product tutorials: https://webapp.io/tag/product-demo
5. Learn more about DevOps in our Academy posts: https://webapp.io/tag/academy/